Early Registration Deadline Quickly Approaching for Convention
November 19, 2012
The deadline to register for the USTFCCCA Convention in Orlando and avoid paying a late fee is quickly approaching. Members who register on or before November 30th pay only $225.00, the registration fee increases to $250.00 after November 30th.
Register now at http://www.ustfccca.org/ustfccca-convention/convention-registration .
November 30th is also the deadline to guarantee the discounted room rate of $129.00 at the JW Marriott Grande Lakes Resort & Spa, site of the 2012 USTFCCCA Convention.
Book your room at http://www.ustfccca.org/ustfccca-convention/convention-hotel
Official Hotel Website
For more information on the hotel or what the JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes has to offer, check out the link below.
JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes
Book Your Room
Rooms are available on a first come, first served basis so be sure to book early. Click the link below to book your room.
JW Marriott Booking Site
Latest Convention Headlines
- January 11, 2013 - USTFCCCA Service Awards Presented at Convention Opening Session
- December 16, 2012 - Nation’s Top Relays of 2012 to Be Honored Tuesday by Accusplit
- December 12, 2012 - USTFCCCA Convention Returns to Orlando
- November 19, 2012 - Early Registration Deadline Quickly Approaching for Convention
- November 13, 2012 - Lots of Track & Field Academy Offerings Available at Convention
- November 12, 2012 - Annual Golf Tournament, PGA Event Onsite Part of Convention Fun
- November 7, 2012 - The Benefits of Attending the 2012 USTFCCCA Convention
- October 29, 2012 - Convention Serves as Platform for Recognition
- October 25, 2012 - Seminar Featuring Dr. Carylynn Kemp Added to Convention
- October 18, 2012 - Five Past Winners, ESPN’s John Anderson to Return for The Bowerman