Meet Openings: University of Washington — 2014 Indoor Season
November 7, 2013
2014 Indoor Track & Field Schedule
Entering Indoor Competitions at the University of Washington
* All collegiate indoor meets at the University of Washington are open to ALL Division I athletes and teams. Other teams and individuals will only be accepted by special request to Meet Director Jess Riden (email@example.com), provided that they meet entry standards. Entry marks for ALL COMPETITIONS must be TFRRS marks from the 2012-14 seasons or verification of the mark must be provided during the entry process. Speculative marks MUST be emailed to the Meet Director for approval prior to the entry deadline.
January 18, 2014
* The UW Indoor Preview will start at 9:00 a.m. and will conclude at approximately 6:00 p.m. Because of limits on field sizes, we CANNOT guarantee that an entry will be accepted into the meet. Entry fees for athletes not accepted into the meet will NOT be refunded. MINIUMUM ENTRY STANDARDS WILL APPLY.
January 31 – February 1, 2014
* The UW Invitational will start at 9:00 a.m., and will conclude at approximately 6:00 p.m. The minimum entry standards for the UW Invitational will be strongerthan the UW Indoor Preview. This is a two-day event that will include a 2-day multi-event competition. The field sizes for the multi-events will be strictly controlled. Coaches interested in entering a multi-event athlete should contact Jess Riden (firstname.lastname@example.org) by JANUARY 24 to discuss possible entry. A separate fee per multi-event athlete will apply.
February 14-15, 2014
* The Husky Classic is one of the most highly competitive and heavily attended competitions of the entire collegiate indoor season. Please be mindful of this when entering athletes. All sections of the DMRs, 5ks, 200s, Weight Throws, as well as B sections of the pole vault will be contested on Friday evening. Saturday’s event will feature highly competitive fields starting at 9:00 a.m., ending approximately at 6:00 p.m. The “Invitational” portion of events will be featured from 3:00-6:00 p.m. The field sizes will be limited in order to provide the most competitive opportunities for the athletes. We will restrict entries in order to stay close to these field sizes.
UW Open Meet
February 16, 2014
* The UW Open meet is open to ALL ATHLETES AND TEAMS wishing to compete. This is a one-day event beginning at 9:00 a.m. and concludes at approximately at 4:00 p.m. Because of limits on field sizes, we CANNOT guarantee that an entry will be accepted into the meet. Entry fees for athletes not accepted into the meet will NOT be refunded. Athletes who are not accepted into the meet will be placed on a waitlist and entered into the meet as space becomes available. Lists including “Accepted” and “Wait Listed” athletes will be posted during the week prior to competition.