Hello, I’m Coach Justin Potter from the University of Mount Olive in Mount Olive, NC. We are hosting an invite the weekend of March 23rd and 24th, only the Hammer will be contested on the 23rd.
Link to last year’s results: https://www.tfrrs.org/results/47143.html
We figure you could bring your team down for an early season meet and go down to the beach the following day to Wilmington/Carolina Beach, Emerald Isle or Topsail, if you aren’t local. The facility will be available during the week, if scheduled, for practice. I can give more information where needed.
There are unlimited entries for our meet and I will do everything I can to make sure of no minimums. We already have our officials staff in place along with our timing company and they are prepared for large fields, as is our staff.
Couple notes on the facility:
• All New 2016 Rekortan Surface with 48in Lanes
• Inside Steeple
• Men’s runway boards- 10ft, 38ft, 42ft, there is a striped 34ft board
• Women’s runway boards- 8ft, 32ft, 36ft, there is a striped 28ft board
• Javelin runway is track surface and just off the side of the track.
• Shot put has its own area with crushed gravel landing area.
• The cage has both a discus cirlce and hammer circle.
If you are interested I will need to add you to the schedule on Direct Athletics. Any questions please ask!
Thank you and we look forward to having you at our meet!
Assistant Track and Field Coach
University of Mount Olive
Office: (919) 658-7862
Cell: (252) 560-0475