Specialist Certification Courses To Be Held In Baltimore
The Track & Field Academy will hold its annual "Summer Semester" in July at Towson University, just outside of Baltimore.
All five Specialist Certification Courses will be offered from July 16 through July 20. Additionally, the Strength & Conditioning Coach Certification course will also be offered at that location on July 15 & 16.
Coaches with a minimum of two years of coaching experience may take any one of the following courses:
- TFA302: Sprint, Hurdle, Relay Specialist Certification
- TFA303: Jumping Events Specialist Certification
- TFA304: Throwing Events Specialist Certification
- TFA305: Endurance Events Specialist Certification
- TFA306: Combined Events Specialist Certification
Affordable on-campus housing and meal plans are being offered as well.
Click HERE for additional information about these and other programs offered by the Track & Field Academy.