Full Attention At Track & Field Academy Courses
School might be out for the summer, but coaches are still soaking up knowledge.
Summer course offerings for Track & Field Academy are in full swing at Towson University in Towson, Maryland, and are packed to the brim with coaches honing their craft.
Five courses are being offered from Tuesday, July 16 to Sunday, July 21.
- TFA302: Sprint, Hurdle & Relay Event Specialist Certification
- Instructors: Vince Anderson, Tommy Badon (Louisiana), Gabe Sanders (Stanford), Kebba Tolbert (Harvard)
- TFA303: Jumping Event Specialist Certification
- Instructors: Quincy Howe (Wyoming), Todd Lane (LSU)
- TFA304: Throwing Event Specialist Certification
- Instructors: Fletcher Brooks (Iowa State), Michele Curcio (Lafayette), Derek Yush (Alabama)
- TFA305: Endurance Event Specialist Certification
- Instructors: Houston Franks (Mississippi State), Derek Stanley (UW-La Crosse)
- TFA306: Combined Event Specialist Certification
- Instructors: Reuben Jones (Princeton), Boo Shexnayder (LSU)
The next opportunities to take classes will be August 3-4 in San Francisco, California, and August 6-7 in Denver Colorado.
CLICK HERE to learn more about Track & Field Academy.