USTFCCCA Job Opening: Technology Manager
The U.S. Track & Field and Cross Country Coaches Association is seeking a skilled information technology candidate to join our association. In this position, you will be responsible for developing and supporting network databases and systems, updating network system hardware and software, troubleshooting for system errors, and assisting team members in supporting all data security and optimization. Must have experience with some of MySQL, database architecture, PHP, or database driven web technologies.
Here are the major tasks of the position:
- Assist with the design, implementation, and support of new software and features
- Consult with vendors and clients to integrate and update company technology
- Ensure system optimization for all technology resources
- Perform data backups to ensure all company-owned work is saved
- Monitor servers
- Oversee troubleshooting for system errors
Here is the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and communication skills, as well as the ability to interact with individuals at all levels internal and external to the organization
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize work assignments, meet established deadlines, anticipate deadlines, and achieve quality desired outcomes
- Solid analytical skills and attention to detail
- High school degree or equivalent and minimum 2 years’ experience in a technology based role
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or related field preferred.
- Experience working with network and server management support.
Up-to-date knowledge of new systems, information, software, hardware, and upgrades.
If interested, email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.