DI All-Academic Individuals
This page and the related links are a work in progress. Please e-mail any corrections/additions/etc. to Sylvia Kamp in the USTFCCCA office at email@example.com.
DI Cross Country
- Awarded to all nominated student-athletes who meet the following criteria:
- Cumulative GPA of 3.25 or higher on a 4.0 scale, including the most recent grading period. Institutions utilizing a different GPA scale must convert the GPA to a 4.0 scale using the standard conversion method [GPA/Scale x 4.0].
- USTFCCCA Division I Cross Country All-American finisher or top 15 finisher (or top 10%) at an NCAA Division I Cross Country Regional meet.
- Completed a minimum of one (1) semester or one (1) quarter at the nominating institution.
- Written nomination of the student-athlete’s coach.
- Nomination forms are available online at the USTFCCCA website and must be received by the national office before the deadline published by the national office.
DI Track & Field
- Awarded to all recommended student-athletes who meet the following criteria:
- Minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.25 on a 4.0 scale, including the most recent grading period, certifiable by either NCAA Faculty Rep or NCAA Compliance Coordinator or Registrar’s Office. Institutions utilizing a different GPA scale must convert the GPA to a 4.0 scale using the standard conversion method [GPA/Scale x 4.0].
- Must have completed at least two (2) semesters or three (3) quarters at the nominating institution.
- Athletic criteria for the award can be met in either the indoor season or the outdoor season:
- For the indoor season: must have finished the season ranked in the top 96 in any championship individual event, or in the top 48 in any championship relay event, for the most recent indoor season, certifiable by their place on the NCAA Division I descending order lists on TFRRS for Indoor Track and Field.
- For the outdoor season: must have participated in any round of the NCAA Division I Outdoor Track and Field Championships (the Preliminary Championship Competition and/or the Final Championship Competition) or for the multi-events, must have finished the outdoor season ranked in the top 48 in the East or top 48 in the West, certifiable by their place on the NCAA Division I descending order lists on TFRRS for Outdoor Track and Field.
- Forms are available online at the USTFCCCA website and must be submitted to the national office before the deadline published by the national office.
- All-Academic criteria are not separated into indoor and outdoor seasons.
- Late nominations will be accepted until 90 calendar days after the deadline published by the USTFCCCA national office for All-Academic nominations.
- Late nominations will not be included in the press release announcing All-Academic selections, but will be included in official records of All-Academic honorees.
- All late nominations are subject to (1) a flat $50 late fee; and (2) a charge of $20 per set of All-Academic certificates printed. Two (2) All-Academic certificates are included in each set.