Division II Coaches Scholarship Committee Mission Statement
The Division II Coaches Scholarship is designed to encourage Division II assistant, graduate assistant, and volunteer coaches to gain additional education in the sports of track and field and/or cross country. The program provides tuition waivers to attend the USTFCCCA Track and Field Academy’s Track & Field Technical Coaching (TFTC) certification course or the Specialist Certification Course (SCC).
- Division II Full or Part Time, Graduate Assistant and Volunteer Assistant coaches are eligible to apply for the scholarship (Head Coaches are not eligible)
- Must be coaching at a USTFCCCA member Division II institution at the time the application is submitted
- If selected, the applicant must be coaching at a USTFCCCA member Division II institution at the time he or she attends the course
- Applicant must be at least 21 years of age
- Applicant must hold a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
- Applicant must meet all eligibility requirements of the program they wish to attend
- Scholarships will be granted in the form of a full tuition waiver for a specified Track & Field Academy program. Scholarships do not cover travel, lodging, meals or other related expenses.
- Application must be submitted prior to December 1, 2013.
- Scholarship recipients will be notified in January 2014.
- Selected course must be completed by December 31, 2014.