CONVENTION: A Look At The Endurance Symposiums
NEW ORLEANS – Coaching education has long been one of the pillars on which the annual USTFCCCA Convention has been built.
This year is no different, as we’ll bring you 28 technical symposiums spread across the four disciplines: endurance, jumps, sprints/hurdles/relays, and throws. That means there will be seven coaches per each of the four disciplines to share their knowledge with their colleagues.
Technical symposiums in 2022 are presented by the Drake Relays.
QUICK LINKS: #USTFCCCA22 Website | Register | Book Your Room
Here are the coaches who will present on the endurance discipline at #USTFCCCA22.
- Lisa Breznau, Michigan State
- Colleen Little, Bowerman Track Club
- Rich Marcello, Southern New Hampshire
- Lyle Weese, Montana State
- Coaches Panel – Cross Training & Injury Management
- Andrea Grove-McDonough, Toldeo
- Joan Hunter, Tinman Elite
- Maura Knestout, Johns Hopkins
- Coaches Panel – 800-Meter Training
- John Gondak, Penn State
- Chris Johnson, Arkansas
- Milton Mallard, Texas A&M
- Diljeet Taylor, BYU
- Chris Woods, Mississippi State
This group has incredible credentials, coaching athletes to numerous NCAA event titles, collegiate records in addition to all-time marks.
Remember that the 2022 USTFCCCA Convention will be held from December 12-15 at the Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center outside of Denver. Online registration is closed. On-site registration is available.