COLLEGIATE RECORD: Texas A&M’s Mu Makes 800-Meter History
Athing Mu of Texas A&M shatters the four-year-old collegiate indoor record in the Women’s 800 Meters!
NCAA XC National Athletes of the Week (Feb. 24)
Here are our National Athletes of the Week in NCAA Cross Country, which encompasses NCAA Division I & NCAA Division II this week!
NCAA Updates Track & Field Championships Qualifying Criteria
The NCAA updated its Track & Field Championships Qualifying Criteria for both the indoor and outdoor seasons.
Pomp & Circumstance At USTFCCCA Convention
When the night falls on Convention Tuesday, it’s time for the USTFCCCA Coaches Hall of Fame Dinner and Induction Ceremony!
2021 NCAA DI Men’s Indoor Track & Field Rating Index – Week 5
Here is the newest edition of the NCAA Division I Men’s Indoor Track & Field National Rating Index!
Cross Country Links
Track & Field Links
- Track & Field Executive Committee
- Track & Field Operating Bylaws
- Track & Field Handbook
- Track & Field Strategic Plan
- Track & Field Proposal Submission
- National Team Rankings / Regional Index | Rationale
- Reporting Qualifying Criteria Violations
- Indoor Track Facility Indexing Conversion Summary
- Track & Field Index Report
- NCAA Standardized Track Event Conversion Factors
- Collegiate Records, All-Time and Season Best Lists