CONVENTION UPDATE: A Closer Look At The USTFCCCA Convention
The 2022 USTFCCCA Convention begins in three months!
That’s right: #USTFCCCA22 starts December 12 at the Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center outside of Denver (It’s less than 20 minutes from the Denver International Airport).
Registration for #USTFCCCA22 opened August 8, the same day that we launched the new-look Convention website. Early registration for Convention runs through November 30 and those who secure their spot prior to that date get a hefty discount ($395, compared to $470).
You can also get a hefty discount on your hotel stay if you book your lodging at the Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center by November 30. Reservations must be made by that aforementioned date in order to receive that discounted rate of $137 per night (plus taxes).
Did you ever wonder what goes on at the annual USTFCCCA Convention outside of important business meetings that shape the future of our sports, the divisions in which they compete, as well as networking?
Well, you’re in luck.
Here is a closer look.
- Educational Opportunities
- 28 – Technical Symposiums, which span four different disciplines: endurance, jumps, sprints/hurdles/relays, throws
- 12 – Professional Development Seminars
- 10 – High School Coaching Seminars
- 6 – Director of Operations Seminars
- 4 – Assistant Coach Seminars
- 1 – Women in Coaching Event: For Female Coaches, By Female Coaches (The goal is to have female coaches walk away feeling empowered, educated, supported, connected, networked, informed, and armed with new skillsets)
- Special Events
- USTFCCCA Coaches Hall of Fame Dinner and Induction Ceremony Presented by REKORTAN
- The Bowerman Presentation
- Tuesday – breakfast, lunch, Hall of Fame Dinner
- Wednesday – breakfast, lunch, MONDO Party (dinner)
- Thursday – breakfast, lunch, The Bowerman Reception (dinner)
All seminars, sessions and symposiums are open to all registered coaches and Convention attendees.
We can’t wait to see you in Colorado from December 12-15 for #USTFCCCA22!